City Legal Solicitors can assist those who wish to buy, sell, lease or otherwise deal with residential, commercial or industrial property. Property transactions are riddled with risks and by utilising our firm you can minimise that risk and be assured that we pride ourselves at doing it well.
We can provide you with the conveyancing services that are required to handle your property affairs effectively. Our solicitors have experience to manage your transactions professionally. We can manage all your conveyancing requirements related to real estate purchases, refinances, sale, leasing and all property transactions law.
Our firm provides legal advice in all aspects of buying, selling and leasing property. By combining years of experience, with modern innovative technology, our property lawyers strive to ensure that your transaction is smooth, quick and cost effective.
Our property law team have a wide understanding of the law focusing on meeting our clients’ property needs in their conveyancing and property matters.
We understands that buying or selling a property is potentially the biggest transaction a person could make in a lifetime and offer a high level of professionalism and efficiency to ensure such a transaction is successfully completed and that you are completely updated throughout the process.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our firm:
- Arranging building and pest reports;
- Arranging strata inspection reports;
- Negotiating terms of Contracts for Sale;
- Advice regarding cooling-off periods;
- Preparation of Contracts for Sale;
- Exchanging the Contract of Sale;
- Advising on Auction purchases and sales;
- Attendance at auctions
- Advice regarding deposits and duties payable;
- Advice regarding applicable government grants;
- Investigations regarding any outstanding arrears;
- Investigating land tax;
- Arranging and advising searches;
- Calculating adjustments for the property settlement;
- Completing any final checks prior to settlement;
- Arranging settlement;
- Confirmation regarding title;
- Assisting with insurance; and
If you require friendly professional assistance regarding buying, selling or leasing, please contact us at City Legal Solicitors.