Our criminal defence lawyers at City Legal Solicitors offer a high quality, highly specialised legal service. We can help you with advice regarding police interviews, are up to date with the ever changing laws and protect you from any intimidation by police.
We act in bail applications, Trials in the Supreme Court of NSW, District Court, Local Courts, Sentencing and Appeals in the Court of Criminal Appeal. Our solicitors have valuable experience and offer discreet specialised advice on all criminal matters.
City Legal Solicitors offer a comprehensive range of criminal law services to clients where they are charged with alleged criminal offences. Some areas dealt with are:-
- Sexual assault
- Indecent assault
- Drug matters – supply, possessing, manufacture, cultivation
- Release applications & Variations (Bail)
- Fire arm offences
- Robbery/ Break and enter
- Murder / Manslaughter
- Police matters – LEPRA Safeguards
- Defended Hearings
- Challenges to asset confiscation or forfeiture of property from police
- Crime Commission/AFP proceedings
- Appeals – District Court, Court of Criminal Appeal
- Drink Offences – PCA, DUI, Ticket matters
- Dangerous driving occasioning death;
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm;
- Aggravated dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Negligent driving occasioning death;
- Negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Malicious damage
- Public order offences
- Apprehended Violence (A V O) matters; and
- Commonwealth Matters
Summary Offences: These are usually minor offences such as traffic offences. These matters are finalised in the Local Court.
Indictable Offences: These offences are of a more serious nature. Some offences may be finalised in the Local Court. More serious matters, such as robbery, serious drug offences, murder & sexual assault are dealt with and finalised in the District Court or Supreme Court of NSW.
We have suitably qualified, experienced advisory and litigation lawyers with access to a variety of Counsel available to assist you to resolve the problem.